Policies & Forms 

ALCOHOL: If you are planning on having alcohol at your event or function, please allow a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice.

WAIVER: If you are interested in bringing an outside caterer, donated, or purchased items onto campus, please fill out the waiver below. Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks advance notice. For SDSU Catering, when a permit is needed, it is referring to an Alcohol Permit for catered events.

Fill out the online form which will be forwarded to both: cateringwaivers@sdsu.edu and ehsfoodsafety@sdsu.edu 

SDSU Alcohol Policy
SDSU Alcohol Request Approval Form
Catering Waiver